On Wednesday this week it was Early Childhood Educators day. My daughter’s preschool did a special lunch for their staff, and I thought it would be nice to give the educators a small card to acknowledge all that they do for the little kids. I’ve worked with 3 year olds before once a week and it can be really a demanding roll. Here are the cards I created for them:
All supplies used in these cards are shown at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Hand Delivered Hostess Stamp Set was perfect for this occasion! The little apple on top of the stack of book is soon cute! I did feel though having a lady holding them wasn’t quite the right fit for a male educator so I just did some masking to create a larger stack of books for him.I’m very please with how that turned out! This stamp set is photopolymer and so it was quite easy to line up some post-it notes to cover up parts as I’m stamping.
To create this card:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock to 57mm x 108mm
- This stamp set requires you to layer the stamping. I found it was best to first stamp the skirt to where I wanted it then to add the books on top. Then I added the skirt detail.
- For the books only version, I stamped the book stack on the bottom leaving the hands off the edge of the cardstock and masking out the apple and top two books. Then I stamped the same image again masking off the hands.
- Colour with Stampin’ Blends (or your choice of colouring medium).
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment. Once dry go over it in the Color Lifter marker and then Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blends marker. Using the Color Lifter again blend the edges so that they fade out. Roughly write on top Thank You using the Pool Party Dark Stampin’ Blends
The Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes are perfect for little quick notes! This stamp set is perfectly sized for them! I stamped the book stack image onto the the envelopes to coordinate:
Do you like this stamp set? It is a Hostess Stamp Set, you can purchase it with earned Stampin’ Rewards. To earn Stampin’ Rewards host a workshop (in person or online) collect orders from your friends and you will get Stampin’ Rewards! See table below for the reward amounts:
|Workshop Sales*||Stampin’ Rewards**||50% Off Item***|
|$1,000 AUD or more||16%|
* Sales totals are before shipping
** Stampin’ Rewards cannot be used on a 50% off items.
*** Items that can be purchased with this 50% off include full-priced items and bundles only.
Contact Me to arrange a workshop, I would love to spend some time with you being creative.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!