Hello and welcome to my little part of the world wide web. I’m Tatiana Tobin from Australia and today I’m joining in Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! What’s a blog hop you may ask. A blog hop is an online event hosted through people’s blogs where you share a common theme (in this case we are all in the amazing Kylie’s training program) and then you have a list of other blogs to visit or to “hop” over to :). This is my second year participating in the training program and I’ve learnt so much about how to run my own Stampin’ Up!® business. The best part is the supportive nature of all the participates some of whom are participating in today’s hop.
I’m always in need of birthday cards. I can’t have enough of them in supply. I was sitting around thinking about the birthday cards I have to send in March when I thought of a card I saw by Michele Reynolds quite some time ago and I thought that it was the perfect card to CASE (copy and selectively edit). Michele’s card (click here to see it) used a retired ice-cream stamp set but I thought the Hello Cupcake SAB set would do the trick nicely. And here it is:
The real fun part of this card is when you open it:
It’s a tower of cupcake icing – the icing is the best part!!! LOL
You can get the Hello Cupcake stamp set for FREE with any $90 before shipping purchase. Include the framelits in your order and you will quickly be on your way to earning the stamp set!
Tips for this card:
- I found it easier to first die cut the icing pieces and then stamp using the Stamparatus.
- I used 13 icing pieces. You can use less by making the cupcake sit higher and by having only one icing piece sit on the top fold.
- Dimensions for this card are the same as for a regular top fold card but just score the middle of the card front and lift!
You have been visiting Tatiana Tobin from Australia. Please take some time to “hop” around and visit these inspiring demonstrators who are participating along side of me today:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!