I am a busy little bee preparing for my upcoming trip to Auckland for OnStage Live!! I’m so excited. I can’t believe I’m going. I wanted to bring a little of of Australia with me to share with non Aussies (and Aussies) so I bought individually wrapped TimTams. I wanted to package them all pretty, and I found the perfect way adapting from Sam Hammond (UK Demonstrator).
This is my adaptation. Basically the same but I made my bag a bit shorter so that I could use the strip left over from a 6″x6″ DSP into the flap. Best thing is that you can use ANY designer series paper you have at home!
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
You can see how I made this box in the replay of my Facebook Live here:
The key places to cut and score are:
- Paper 6″x4″ and two 2″x3″ pieces
- Score on the LONG side at 2″, 2.75″, 4.75″, 5.55″
- Score on the SHORT Side at 0.75″
- On one of the 2″x3″ pieces score LONG side at 1.5″ (this creates the flap).
I’m so happy with the final product:
I made a few more after the live with the same paper but mixing how I used the DSP:
You can join my next live video on Facebook will be on Wednesday 7th April 2021 at 10 am AEDT for Creativity Time. Make sure you like my Facebook Page so that you can get notifications on when I will be going live.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!