Welcome to my blog. I really love having an In Color Club. It’s where a group of customers collect the In Colors over 5 months – one colour every month. Each month I send them a handmade in the colour that they are getting. This month’s card used a die cut from last month’s card. Click here to see last month’s card. Here is this month’s card:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Just Jade
- Card Front: 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” DSP (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Sentiment: Shimmery White Cardstock die cut using Stitched Be Mine Dies large heart
- I cut the card front DSP into two pieces, then flipped on so that you can see the other side of the DSP
- Add the ribbon in coordinating colour with Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Stamp the sentiment onto the heart die cut using the Stamparatus. I wanted the sentiment to be darker and achieved this by stamping three times over, the Stamparatus is the perfect tool for this
- complete the card with some 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots
Here is the same card in all the 2020-2022 In Colors:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!