Welcome to my blog. Today I’m sharing with you the card that I sent all of my In Color Club participants in July. Each month they’re collecting one of the fabulous 2020-2022 In Colors. This time on my blog I’m featuring Bumblebee and beautiful yellow colour.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
I had a lot of fun creating these cards. I made them quite some time ago when I first got the new Water Painters and it was great to experiment with all the different brush sizes and the wonderful new In Colors.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Shimmer White (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Watercolour stripes of colour onto the Shimmer White card front. Varying the thickness of the lines by using the different brushes and the amount of pressure you put on the brush.
- Let dry. Die cut out a heart using the Stitched Be Mine Dies.
- Die cut the “H” and the “!” from coordinating cardstock using the Playful Alphabet Dies. Then die cut again the same from the Foam Adhesive Sheet.
- You can adhere the cardstock to the Foam Adhesive Sheet first and then die cut the letters. I decided not to do it this way because I wanted to be able to use the left over foam instead of Stampin’ Dimensionals in another project! Why waste these fantastic foam sheets!
- Adhere card front to card base.
- Stamp the word friend in the same colour and then add the “Hi” by inverting the “!” to become a lower case i.
I really love how the Hi stands out using the Foam Adhesive Sheets, and so much easier than using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I of course created this same card in all five of the In Colors:
Which colour do you like best? I can’t decide!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!