Welcome to my blog! How quickly has a month passed by and it’s already time for another Around The World on Wednesday Blog Hop. This month we are CAS(e)ing a team member. To CASE it is to Copy And Selectivity Edit. Well actually there are a few variations of what CASE exactly means but basically to be inspired by someone else’s projects. We all were assigned a team member and I got the pleasure of CASEing Rochelle Laird-Smith. It was soooo hard to choose which card be inspired by there were too many. I finally decided on this one from earlier this year:
This card really spoke to me because I love the colours, I loved the stamp set and the laser cut paper Rochelle has used. I thought I could use the really gorgeous Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper in my project. Here is my card:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Whisper White (9 x 13.3 cm), Pool Party (8.7 x 13 cm)
- Sentiment Strip: Whisper White (3 x 1.8 cm)
- Stamp the rose outline is Rococo Rose, then stamp the filler images both stamped off. Once they layer the stamp that has more of the darker areas will look darker. I stamped two roses and cut one in half.
- Stamp the leaf outline in Just Jade. Fill in using either of the filler stamped images, but use stamped off ink.
- Layer the Whisper White and Pool Party card fronts. Add your choice of the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper panels (use drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere). Add to card front.
- Adhere the half rose to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Add the full rose and leaves to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment and add to card front.
For the inside of the card and the envelope I kept it simply by stamping the same rose on the corners. The bottom right for the card inside and top left of the envelope.
There are six different Forever Gold Specialty Laser-Cut Paper panels to choose from. I did have trouble deciding which one to use, so I made two cards:
Next up is Rochelle who I’ve cased today. Check out the project she has created inspired by another member of our team.
Full Blog Hop List:
Angela Meiritz-Reid – NZ
Tatiana Tobin – AU <— You are here
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cazz Boylan – AU
Bruno Bertucci, Special Guest – AU
Kylie Bertucci, Special Guest – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Satomi Wellard – JA
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Manuela Geiswinkler – AT
Ximena Morales – DE
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Mikaela Titheridge – UK
Tina Zinck – CA
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Mary Deatherage – US
Shel Anderson – CA
Chris Smith – US
Anne Marie Hile – US
Brenda Nelson – CA
Tricia Butts – US
Elaine de Montmorency – CA
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – US
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
September 2021 Host Code: V2PF4KWY
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Wonderful Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!