Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Tatiana and I’m in NSW Australia. Today I’m blog hopping with the 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop team. I’m really happy you’ve hopped over to see my blog. This month we had a broad theme of Retiring, Sneak Peek and Mix & Match. I’ve decided to share a sneak peek of a brand new product from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. I’ve been sharing some projects all week using the Forever Fern stamp set and coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies. Today I’m sharing the last of the three cards I created using the one piece of watercolour paper on which I did a rainbow wash. I have to say this is my favourite of the three:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (10.5 x 14.8 cm)
- Sentiment: Basic Black (10.5 x 2.5 cm)
- First I created the rainbow watercolour wash. To I have a detailed explanation on my blog post from Monday. Click here.
- I then die cut out the leaves using the Forever Flourishing Dies.
- I couldn’t part with the piece of watercolor paper so I trimmed it to size and adhered it to a card base.
- Sentiment is heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I masked out the second line of the sentiment with washi tape before inking the stamp with Versamark then removed the tape before stamping.
- Sentiment was added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow is using the Misty Moonlight / Silver Baker’s Twine from the new Flowers For Ever Season Ribbon Combo Pack. Attached with a Mini Glue Dot. (Fun Fact: the blue colour in the background was created when the Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape mixed. I looks very similar to the new 2020-2022 In Color Misty Moonlight)
I decorated the inside of the card with a strip of cut off watercolor paper. I honestly didn’t want to waste any of it. It’s so pretty! On the envelope flat I embossed some of the dies!
Next up is my lovely friend Angie McKenzie. Please hop on over to her blog to see what she’s sharing today.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.