This card that I’m sharing with you today was CASEd from a card I saw on Pintrest. I have no idea who the original creater was as it was posted by Home Aesthetics as part of a Christmas inspiration. When I saw the card I did think our new Snowfall Thinlits and Snow Is Glistening stamp set would work fantastic for this card.
All supplies used in this card are shown at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
To create this card:
- Prepare card base in Crumb Cake cardstock
- Prepare card front in Crumb Cake cardstock 10mm x 143.5mm
- Die cut from the card front the largest snowflake from the Snowfall Thinlits, put aside the snowflake and keep the negative.
- Onto the card front stamp in Versamark ink the cluster of falling snowflake toward the top of the card and then as you go down the card stamp the dots. My card doesn’t show many of the bigger snowflakes, next time I would lower this a do more. (TIP: use your Embossing Buddy to prevent the embossing powder sticking to cardstock where it doesn’t need to be). Heat Set.
- Heat Emboss the sentiment onto the card front.
- Attach card front to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
It’s quite a simple card and could be dressed up with some twine or ribbon if you’d like.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
October 2021 Host Code: SQAYF3YJ
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me, for order over $50 you’ll receive a FREE packet of Wonderful Snowflakes, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)