Welcome to my blog. I’m thrilled to be back blogging with the Around The World on Wednesday team. This month we had a sketch challenge and I thought this was perfect for my In Color Club cards. I run an In Color Club every year and each participant gets a monochromatic card in their colour of the month. A sketch is a great way to get inspiration on what to make. Let’s take a look at the sketch first:
Here are the cards that I created using this sketch. I decided to use the adorable Shaded Summer stamp set.
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: 2021-2023 In Color cardstock
- Card Front: Vellum (7 x 14 cm) and 2021-2023 In Color cardstock (7×14 cm)
- Sentiment Label: Basic White cardstock die cut using the label die from Painted Labels Dies
- Card Insert: Basic White cardstock (10 x 14.35 cm)
- Onto the coloured cardstock card front stamp the larger floral image from the Shaded Summer stamp set in the same colour as the cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the label in the same colour as above.
- Tie some ribbon around the card front about two thirds down.
- Die cut two semi circle borders from the Painted Labels Dies from Gold Foil Sheets. Adhere these to the back of the right hand side of the card front. TIP: Use Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Layer the Vellum onto the card front on an angle. Now layer the cardstock on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals and making it straight.
- Add the sentiment label.
I stamped the same floral image in the same colour on the inside of the card and onto the envelope flap.
Blog Hop List:
Jan Clothier – NZ
Tatiana Tobin – AU <– You are here!
Leonie Stuart – AU
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Melissa Gifford – AU
Ximena Morales – DE
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Wendy Lee – US
Tricia Butts – US
Teri West – US
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.