Welcome to another Around The World on Wednesday (aWOW) blog hop. It’s been a while since I’ve participated but couldn’t miss out on the CASE a team member month. CASE is where you are inspired by a fellow card marker’s project. This year this was organised a bit differently. We were paired off and then together had to choose someone to CASE – as long as either of us haven’t CASEd that person previously. I was paired with the wonderful Wendy Lee. We listed all the team members that neither of us have CASEd previously and then used a spinner wheel to select one. I’m excited to share that we are CASEing our lovely organiser Angie McKenzie. Here’s the project I made:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
Here’s the cards that I was inspired by from Angie. Click here to see her original blog post for all the details.
Wendy and I decided to stick with the monochromatic look and choose Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock. We both owned Sea Turtle stamp set which was a great option.
- Card Base: Lost Lagoon
- Card Front: Lost Lagoon (9.5 x 13.85 cm)
- Sentiment: Pretty Peacock (6 cm x 1/2″)
- Stamp the bubbles onto the card front in Lost Lagoon.
- Clean and then flip the stamp set and then stamp the solid side onto the card front but this time using stamped off Lost lagoon.
- Onto some Basic White card stock stamp the little turtle (detailed side) in Pretty Peacock ink three times. Fussy cut out.
- Onto the sentiment strip stamp the sentiment “Celebrate!” from Share A Milkshake stamp set in Versamark and then heat emboss in white. Finish off the right side with the Banners Pick A Punch.
- Wraps some Basic White twine around the card front and tie a bow. Add the sentiment over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the card front onto the card base and then add the little turtles.
- To finish off add some Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
No card is complete without decorating the envelope and the inside. I used the same bubble stamp on both and inside I added a little turtle stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on Lost Lagoon card stock.
Blog Hop List:
Jan Clothier – AU
Tatiana Tobin – AU <—— You are here
Leonie Stuart – AU
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Ximena Morales – DE
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Mikaela Titheridge – UK
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Wendy Lee – US
Shel Anderson – CA
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – US
Chris Smith – US
Tricia Butts – US
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.
I highly recommend the following basic supplies to make your paper crafting experience easier. I use this products in every project.