Welcome to my blog.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Just Jade
- Card Front: White Vellum (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Sentiment Label: Whisper White die cut from Stitched Rectangles die
- Using Just Jade ink stamp the “Merry Christmas” all over the front of the card base and on the sentiment label.
- Stamp three flowers in Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. Colour using Stampin’ Blends and the fussy cut.
- Adhere the Vellum using Multipurpose Liquid Glue by adding it only to the place where the sentiment label will go to cover the adhesive.
- Add the sentiment label using Stampin’ Dimensionals and add the flowers.
To finish off the card I like to decorate the inside and the envelope. This time I stamped the same flower and coloured it in with Stampin’ Blends. If you colour the envelope note that the Stampin’ Blends do bleed through. I add a piece of cardboard to prevent it from bleeding.
The Paper Pumpkin kit Joy To The World is limited edition. Get yours before it’s too late!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!