Welcome to my blog. I’m today blog hopping with my international stamping friends from Global Creative INKspirations. We’re really excited to be sharing with you a new 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalogue product or products. When I saw the catalogue there was a particular stamp set that really spoke to me. It’s the Zany Zebra’s stamp set. It is just so adorable. I just HAD to use it for our blog hop today. Here is the card I created combining it with one of the super cute xx embossing folder.
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Pool Party (10 x 14.3 cm) embossed with the
- Zebra Panels: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper die cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies (the second smallest square)
- Stamp one of the Zebra’s onto each of the stitched square panels in Stazon Ink. Watercolour the background in Pool Party, starting with a light wash and then adding darker areas. Set each layer with the heat tool to create the look I have. TIP: for a softer looking watercolour let each layer air dry.
- Die cut small butterflies from the Butterfly Beauty Dies in Blushing Bride card stock.
- Adhere the square panels to the card front using Stampin’ Dimenstionals.
- For something a little extra add some Clear Wink of Stella to the Zebra Stripes and to the butterflies.
I’m so thrilled with how the Zebra panels turned out. Here are close up photos of each one:
I couldn’t get the camera to pick up the full sparkle of the Clear Wink of Stella on the zebra stripes. It is there and super cute!
As I like to say no card is complete without stamping on the envelope and on the inside. For this project I wanted to keep it simple. I stamped a zebra in Pool Party ink to compliment the colours used on the card front:
Please now hop over to Danielle’s blog in the Netherland for some more Annual Catalogue inspiration.
Full Blog Hop List
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.