Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog!
I’m so excited that today I’ve joined for the first time the 3rd Thursday Blog Hop team. This month we are looking Holiday Catalogue. Now I know it is Friday here in Australia, but for a lot of our friends out there in the world it is still Thursday.
There are so many exciting products in this new catalogue and it’s been so hard to choose which products to show case. I have chosen two of my favourite stamp sets and combined them into one project:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
Details of this card:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake
- Card Insert (inside): Very Vanilla
- Stamp the snowflakes from the Frosted Foliage stamp set in Silvery Shimmer Delicata Metallic ink directly onto the card base.
- Attach three strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive onto the the card base and then cover with Snowflake Sequins. Press down with your hand before tipping away the excess sequins. TIP: have a piece of paper underneath to catch all of the excess sequins, then use the paper to pour them back into the container.
- TIP: to remove some of the tacky of the Tear & Tape once you have your sequins in place, tap lightly with your Embossing Buddy.
- Heat emboss the sentiment from the Shine Bright stamp set onto the card. TIP: I used Shimmer White Stampin’ Emboss because it has flakes of silver glitter in it which really coordinates well with the Snowflake Sequins.
- Stamp some more of the snowflakes from the Frosted Foliage stamp set in Silvery Shimmer Delicata Metallic ink on the card insert and envelope to coordinate with the card front.
I had quite a bit of fun creating this card. I’ve never used sequins like this before and have to say I’m loving how it turned out. Next on the blog hop is Andrea of One Stampin’ Mother Tucker. Please visit her blog for some more Holiday Catalogue inspiration and then to hop on over to the next blog.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Code: W2AQKFPE
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!). Click here to shop now using the current Host Code.
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.