Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog!
I’m so excited that today I’ve joined for the first time the 3rd Thursday Blog Hop team. This month we are looking Holiday Catalogue. Now I know it is Friday here in Australia, but for a lot of our friends out there in the world it is still Thursday.
There are so many exciting products in this new catalogue and it’s been so hard to choose which products to show case. I have chosen two of my favourite stamp sets and combined them into one project:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Details of this card:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake
- Card Insert (inside): Very Vanilla
- Stamp the snowflakes from the Frosted Foliage stamp set in Silvery Shimmer Delicata Metallic ink directly onto the card base.
- Attach three strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive onto the the card base and then cover with Snowflake Sequins. Press down with your hand before tipping away the excess sequins. TIP: have a piece of paper underneath to catch all of the excess sequins, then use the paper to pour them back into the container.
- TIP: to remove some of the tacky of the Tear & Tape once you have your sequins in place, tap lightly with your Embossing Buddy.
- Heat emboss the sentiment from the Shine Bright stamp set onto the card. TIP: I used Shimmer White Stampin’ Emboss because it has flakes of silver glitter in it which really coordinates well with the Snowflake Sequins.
- Stamp some more of the snowflakes from the Frosted Foliage stamp set in Silvery Shimmer Delicata Metallic ink on the card insert and envelope to coordinate with the card front.
I had quite a bit of fun creating this card. I’ve never used sequins like this before and have to say I’m loving how it turned out. Next on the blog hop is Andrea of One Stampin’ Mother Tucker. Please visit her blog for some more Holiday Catalogue inspiration and then to hop on over to the next blog.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I love to share inspiration for your projects.
Bye for now!
Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can shop in my online store.
Click on the product images below to purchase them today!
January 2020 Host Code: KVZXQ2YU
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, a FREE gift, and are part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
January FREE gift are the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
CLICK HERE to shop now