Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog!
Now that I’ve been to OnStage yesterday I can share with you the cute little table gifts I made. These were give to people who were sitting at the same table and me yesterday and to staff as well.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Details of this project:
- Die cut from Window Sheet the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box.
- Cut card stock (I used Rococo Rose) 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and then die cut the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box again. This will be your Keepsake Box insert. TIP: You will need to position the die into the middle of the card stock. The die will be bigger than the card stock. See image below:
- Once you have the insert for your Keepsake Box, you will die cut each of the four sides with an edge die. I used the one from the Lovely Flowers Dies. See pictures below:
- When die cutting the edges I tried to mirror the opposite side. I did two different placements of the die, you can use the same placement on all four sides. NOTE: the curvature of the Keepsake Box is ever so slightly different on the left and right compared to the front and back sides.
- Place your insert on top of the Keepsake Box cut from the Window Sheet, add a chocolate (I added a Forrero Rocher), then fold up the flaps. First the ones with the handles, then the ones that slip over the top.
- To finish, add some ribbon. I used the Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon and tied it on with some Linen Thread!
What do you think? Super cute or what?
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!