Today I’m so excited to share with you the brand NEW Butterfly Bouquet promotion featuring two early-release products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, plus two exclusive products available for a limited time only! I was so thrilled when this was shared with the Artisan Design team, there so many wonderful creative opportunities with these products. Here is my project:
[Supplies that are currently available used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up!® online store. Thank you for supporting me. The Butterfly Bouquet items will be available to customers from 2nd March 2021. You can join my team now and order the Butterfly Bouquet items as part of your starter kit]
- Base: Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
- DSP: Butterfly Bijou DSP (10 cm x 6″) & Natural Touch Specialty Paper (1/2″ x 6″)
- Start by stamping the Butterfly Brilliance stamp onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper using Stazon Ink. I highly recommend you use the Stamparatus to do this and have the paper in the corner so that you can reposition it.
- Paint the butterflies in Balmy Blue and Pacific Point. Use a Water Painter that has no water inside. I mixed both inks with some Frost White Shimmer Paint to create a sparkle to the butterfly wings. I used Balmy Blue closer to the body of the butterfly and then Pacific Point toward the tips of the wings. TIP: make sure the two blues blend together where they join. I painted all of the butterflies so that I can use the others later.
- Paint the body of the butterflies in Basic Gray ink.
- Let the butterflies dry then position back into the Stamparatus and stamp over in the Stazon Ink again. The Shimmer paint covered the stamped details, but stamping again you get the detail back.
- Using the Stamparatus, position the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set to the left of the Mini Paper Pumpkin lid. Stamp in Smoky Slate ink. Before you remove this place the Butterfly Bijou DSP on top so that the right edge lines up with the right edge of the box top and stamp again.
- Onto the Mini Paper Pumpkin box flick some Smoky Slate spots by using the brush tip Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Die cut some bubbles on the DSP and pain the top of the Mini Paper Pumpkin box in Balmy Blue with Pacific Point where the holes will be.
- Assemble the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box, add the DSP on top.
- Die cut the butterflies. I chose to add the big butterfly that is stamped on the top of the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box. Using a Bone Folder run over the wings to give them a curl up. Add some Metallic Mesh Ribbon over the spot where the butterfly will sit. Then add the butterfly on top.
- Die cut a label from the Tasteful Labels Dies in Whisper White. Stamp a sentiment in Pacific Point. I chose one from the So Sentimental stamp set.
- To complete the project add a few clear Flower For Every Season Gems. TIP: add dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue let it become tacky and then use the Take Your Pick tool to place the gem.
What I love about the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set is that you can use it on any project and pair it with any sentiment that fits into your needs. It’s so versatile!
If you are a demonstrator you can get early access to order the Butterfly Bouquet products. This is a demonstrator perk that I really love! If you join my team you too can order yours now. It will be available to customers from the 2nd March 2021. You don’t want to miss out on these stunning products. The release is a limited-time and the DSP will not be available once the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue launches. Contact me today to order yours.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!