This week I am celebrating the new in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. There are so many wonderful, fantastic things on offer in this catalogue it’s really hard to just share for a week, but I’ll show you some highlights of the new stamp sets and fun stuff I have. I’ll continue to share all year long too!
First project for this week is using the Bloom & Grow stamp set. I LOVE love LOVE this set. It’s so pretty and rally right up my alley with my love for flowers. Today’s card was inspired by a layout I saw on Instagram by crafter Norine Borys. She is very inspirational.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Tips for creating this card:
- Use Shimmer White cardstock for both the card front and card base and the floral cut outs so that all the parts of the card match.
- Shimmery White is a great cardstock for colouring on with Stampin’ Blends
- Colour your image before die cutting it out – much easier to colour
- Use Memento ink as it won’t bleed into the Stampin’ Blends
- Adding the Metallic Thread behind the colour florals makes them stand out more
- If I was to create this card again I would stamp off the Smoky Slate (grey) florals to make them lighter
- Since Shimmery White is a thinner card stock, to give the card more structure add a layer to create a boarder on the inside of the card (see second last picture) – this creates a link to the front of the card as well as structure
Here is the inside of the card where I added a layer of Flirty Flamingo card stock to give the card more structure and interest:
Of course I stamped the envelope too:
I’m really into the friendship, encouraging card theme right now because that gives me basically no excuse to send the cards I make!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!