Welcome to my blog! One of the most exciting and pretty innovative products in the new 2021 January – June Mini Catalogue is the coordination between the Seaside Seashells Dies and the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder. You can emboss a piece of cardstock and then used the big die from Seaside Seashells Dies to die cut out that embossed piece. This coordination is sooooo pretty. I’ve found you can either emboss first and then die cut OR die cut first and then emboss, it doesn’t really matter. In the card I’m sharing today I used the Fluid 100 Watercolor paper to emboss and die cut and then I water coloured it:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Seaside Spray
- Card Front: Sand & Sea DSP (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Die Cut: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – Embossed with Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, Die Cut using Seaside Seashells Die
- Sentiment Strip: Whisper White (7 x 1 cm)
- Watercolour the die cut embossed piece. I used a combination of Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and So Saffron for the sea shells; Pear Pizzaz for the seaweed. I used the embossing as a guide for the colouring. Let Dry.
- Stamp in Blushing Bride the Sand Dollar (or Mermaid Coin), watercolour with Blushing Bride, let dry and die cut out.
- Stamp the sentiment from Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Blushing Bride.
- To assemble, add the DSP to the card base, followed by the water coloured die cut piece. Add some gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack. TIP: use Tear & Tape Adhesive to hold it in place. To finish add the Mermaid Coin and Sentiment using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!