Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog!
I have a simple yet fun card for you today. I’ve been having a great time exploring different cards to make with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. Today’s I’ve added some heat embossing, DSP and ribbon to bring it all together:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Card was inspired by Joanne Stubbings.
Details of this card:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla
- Card Front: Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (148.5 x 70mm)
- Christmas Trees: Stamp them in Versamark ink on Garden Green card stock, heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Punch trees out using the Pine Tree Punch. Tip: Don’t forget to use the Embossing Buddy!
- Stamp the sentiment before you attach anything else to the card, particularly the ribbon – ask me how I know that! LOL
- Ribbon Tip: Tie ribbon all the way around the card front and then use the Take Your Pick tool to place Mini Glue Dots to hold it in place.
How pretty is that Garden Green Double-Stitched Ribbon!! I love how the cardstock and ribbon match making this card look so good!
Don’t forget to coordinate the envelope! I decided to keep it simple and stamp the tree on the front of the envelope in Garden Green.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!