Welcome to my blog! One of the best things about having crafting get togethers is the chance to use stamps that aren’t part of your collection. In November when I met with two of my downline for OnStage@Home I had the opportunity to stamp with the Tag Buffet stamp set. It was on my list to buy but I never got around to it. I did make sure I stamped out some of the images. I am so pleased with how these cards turned out!
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
What is most particularly pleasing for me about these cards (I made quite a few of them) is that I was able to use up some of my remaining DSP from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue AND that they Whisper White Windows were created when I die cut the white label for the Teacher’s Gift Projects that I shared on my blog yesterday.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm) die cut out from the middle with the 3rd smallest die of the Celebration Label Dies & Heartwarming Hugs DSP (3-1/2″ x 5″)
- Stamp the stocking, bauble, leaves, holly and holly berries on Whisper White Thick card stock using Memento Ink. Colour using Stampin’ Blends and then fussy cut using Paper Snips.
- Onto the card base adhere the piece of DSP to the centre. On top add the Whisper White panel (with the label cut out) using Stampin’ Dimensionals. TIP: using the edges of Stampin’ Dimensionals is PERFECT for this.
- Add your stamped and fussy cut elements.
- On top of the holly berries add some Shimmery Crystal Effects for some shine.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
February 2021 Host Code: UPB9CB6D
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Resin Hearts, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!