Wouldn’t it be magical to be in a hot air balloon and watching the sunrise. Today’s card I’ve been inspired by this concept. It’s a bit theoretical and cubic but I’m still really excited to share this card with you all.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Tips on creating this card:
- First I created the “sunrise” background by cutting a piece of Pacific Point to be 5mm smaller than the card front.
- Using the Stitched Rectangle Dies on an angle cut out a piece. Then using the same die, cut a piece of Balmy Blue and insert it into the Pacific Point.
- Continue this process by taking two sizes smaller die and cutting a piece out of the Balmy Blue, then inserting Flirty Flamingo.
- Continue with all the remaining colours (Mango Melody and So Saffron).
- Change the angle of the die each time you cut out from the inside.
- Glue the pieces together onto a smaller piece of Whisper White.
- Then use the cloud mask and Embossing Paste.
- Use the Pretty Label punch to create the “cloud”
- I cut a piece of Vellum with the Starburst punch to tone down the card around the hot air balloon.
Decorate the inside and the envelope too:
Would you like to take a ride in a Hot Air Balloon over the sunrise?
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!