One of my favourite theme for Christmas cards is snowflakes. I really can’t get enough of them. I know it’s particularly strange since we don’t have snow at Christmas time here in Australia. Maybe that’s the reason why. I created this card using the pretty Snowflake Splendour DSP as my card base. This fold was shared with me by fellow demonstrator friend Pam Jorgensen, but I don’t know what the fold is called. I call it the Pam Fold in honour.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Snowflake Splendour DSP (12″ x 14.8 cm – scored 1 3/4″ from left and 10.5 cm from right. I then fold over to get the middle fold, more details below).
- Card Front: Highland Heather (9.5 x 13.8 cm) Whisper White (9 x 13.3 cm)
- Sentiment Label: Whisper White using Tasteful Labels Dies
- Card Insert: Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm)
- To create the card base, score as described above and then fold along the two score lines so that the edges fold towards each other. Then take the folded edges and fold them backwards and align them. This creates four panels to your card base. The back panel will measure 10.5 cm x 14.8 cm just as a regular card base. The front will be a narrow flap to the left hand side and will measure 1 3/4″ x 14.8 cm.
- On to the Whisper White card front adhere some die cut Whisper White snowflakes to create a faux embossed look.
- Stamp in Highland Heather some snowflakes die cut out then spritz with Frost White Shimmer Paint.
- Arrange sentiment label with some Snowflake Splendour Ribbon behind.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!