Welcome to my blog. The Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (DSP) is just stunning. The card I’m sharing with you today uses quite a bit of it and the colour scheme is inspired from the DSP.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Seaside Spray
- Card Front: Sand & Sea DSP (10 x 14.3 cm); White Vellum (10 x 14.3 cm); and Sand & Sea DSP (9 x 13.3 cm) embossed with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
- Sentiment Strip: Seaside Spray (6.5 x 2.4 cm)
- Card Insert: Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Adhere the first layer of DSP for the card front onto the card base and then add the layer of White Vellum. Angle the embossed DSP on top and trim off the corners that stick out.
- Stamp a selection of seashells in Blushing Bride onto Whisper White. Use the watercolour stamps in So Saffron to fill in some of the shells.
- Fussy cut or using the coordinating Seaside Seashells Dies to cut out the shells.
- Add the shells to the bottom left area of the card. The largest seashell was added using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Seaside Spray and add to the card with two 8 cm lengths of Braided Linen Trim.
- Finish off by adding some Opal Rounds.
The inside of the card was finished off quite simply by adding a stamped seashell in Blushing Bride.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!