I have always LOVED colour. I need colour in my life. With this in mind I love to make colourful cards. Today I’m showing you a rainbow card using the small hot air balloon stamp from the Above The Clouds stamp set.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Tips on creating this project:
- Stamp the outline in your chosen colour and then stamp the colour “fill” in the same colour but stamped off.
- You can stamp all the balloons in the same colour if you’d like – or two colours.
- The Decorative Boarder Punch gives the lovely edging to the card.
I decorated the inside of the card and envelope with the same hot air balloon stamp in Melon Mambo. This matches the cardstock I used:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!