Sometimes it’s fun to mix it up and to just use punches for a card. This is what I have done for today’s Creative Inspiration for you:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Tips to creating this card:
- Punch two each of the Daisy Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch to create a fuller flower
- By using the Scallop Circle Punch as well as the Circle Punch you get a nice scallop around the flower centre
- Layer up the die cut word “Friend” to make it really stand out
- Use the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder to create some texture in the background.
To make the envelope match, run the envelope flap with the Layered Leaves 3D Folder too.
This is really a quick and easy card but it has lots of interest to it. Thank you for visiting my blog today. This end my product of the week Daisy Lane Bundle. Click here to see all the inspiration using this fantastic bundle.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!