I hinted in my blog post on Wednesday that I will have a card with the pretty Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Card being used as a stencil. Here it is! I’ve paired it with the same Bloom & Grow stamp set but it has a whole new look!
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
You can see from the photo above how the Laser-Cut card was used as a mask to create the really pretty sparkly background. This was done while creating the card I share a few days ago.
Tips to create this card:
- Line your table with clean scratch paper (paper to get dirty). I used a piece of paper that had bits of Pigment Sprinkles on it and so I have flecks of colour in my Embossing Paste.
- The Country Floral 3D embossing folder will be available again soon in my online store.
I’m really disappointed in myself that I hadn’t used the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder before. This is such a GORGEOUS folder. It was a perfect background for the Bloom & Grow stamp set.
My favourite way to decorate envelopes at the moment is to stamp something so that it will sit behind the envelope flap. It’s just something different and a bit of fun. I used the same floral bunch as I did on the card. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!