Welcome to my blog. Two weekends ago I had some fun with experimenting with the new Water Painters from Stampin’ Up!®. I absolutely LOVE them. They come in the perfect array of sizes and and super easy to use and let’s just say it super fun!!!! I couldn’t stop water colouring. In this fun process I created this really BRIGHT Magenta Madness background and I decided to pair it with the super adorable Zany Zebras.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies (one of the largest ones). Watercolour using any colour in a diagonal stripe motion, adding layers of darker colour.
- Stamp the zebras from Zany Zebras stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Stazon ink. You can use Momento Tuxedo Black ink as an alternative but I wanted the blacker black for the zebras.
- Fussy cut the zebras.
- Adhere the watercolour panel to the card base. I had mine placed more to the top of the card, so that the left, top and right sides have equal spacing and that the bottom spacing is larger.
- Stamp a sentiment toward the bottom of the card base in the coordinating ink as the water colouring.
- Adhere the zebras using Stampin’ Dimensionals and add some Basic Rhinestones for some extra sparkle.
To complete the project stamp a zebra on the inside of the card and on the envelope. I decided to stamp them in Magenta Madness just for fun.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!