Hello everyone! I love that as a card maker I can personalise cards very easily and this makes a birthday card even more special. For today’s card instead of a number I added a the first name initial to the card to make it personal. This card I sent to my nephew Archie:
I should warn that over the next week I’m going to be showing off the Magical Day Bundle quite a bit. There’s only a week left to get this gorgeous stamp set and framelits. While I do share these cards know that I’m working on cards using the new products coming in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue.
The other place that I love to add to as a card maker is the inside of the cards. Its very neat that I can add a coordinating image to the inside of the card:
To make this card:
- Prepare card base in Soft Sky card stock.
- On Shimmery White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink stamp the little Knight, the dragon and the fire images from the Magical Day stamp set.
- Colour these images using the Stampin’ Blends Markers in desired colours.
- Cut out the coloured in images using the coordinating framelits and the Big Shot.
- Cut from the Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper the letter A (or a number) using the :are Letters Framelits Dies.
- Cut the trees paper from the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper 105mm x 49.5mm and adhere to the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the top two thirds of the card base with the cloud image form the Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set using Soft Sky. You can stamp off to create some clouds lighter in colour.
- Add the dragon, fire, knight and letter to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Children love things that are personalised. It’s so cute to see the joy in their face.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!