Welcome to my blog! Today I would like to share with you the card I send out my customers who ordered in May. I know it’s July but June just flew by and these where made early June so not too long ago lol. It’s been a while since I’ve used Crumb Cake and that what a nice change.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Crumb Cake
- Card Front: Crumb Cake (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Stamp the flowers onto Shimmer White card stock using Stazon Ink. (This ink won’t bleed into your water colouring). Watercolour the image and then paint around the image in Crumb Cake ink. This will make the flowers blend into the card stock once they are die cut. Let dry and die cut out.
- On the card front mask off on an angle the top part on an angel and then blend some Crumb Cake ink starting from the mask and out. I used a make up blending brush but you can use a wedge of Stamping Sponge.
- Stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake ink and then stamp off over the card front a few times to create lighter shadowed hellos.
- Add the flowers on top at the same angle as the mask hiding the sharp edge.
I like to say I card isn’t complete till the inside of the card is decorated. I stamped the same floral image in Crumb Cake on the inside:
As I’ve said, this card was my May customer gift and I decided that I wanted to decorate the gift as well with the same theme. I created a belly band around the Black Stampin’ Dimensionals (these where a free gift for orders over $50 from me).
I really love how the card and the gift matched:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!