Hello everybody! Welcome to another blog hop with the Global Creative INKSpirations team.
My name is Tatiana and I’m in Australia. Today we are saying goodbye to a retiring product as we will be starting the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue next week! I’ve chose the Bird Ballad DSP. It really is a stunning collection and I have been really loving it lately. I had recently had fussy cut a full 12″x12″ sheet of birds from the DSP and had quite a few birds on branches. I decided for this farewell post to make a set of cards:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
This set of five cards where really easy to make. The most time consuming thing was the fussy cutting, but I really enjoy that and did it while watching a Marvel film lol.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Coloured layer (9.9 x 14.2 cm) and Whisper White (9.6 x 13.9 cm) embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Sentiments: Share Sunshine COVID-19 Giveback die cut using Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, and Painted Labels Dies. It doesn’t really matter which dies you use this PDF download is so versatile.
- Adhere the coloured layer to the card base.
- Adhere the embossed Whisper White layer on top.
- Add the fussy cut birds using Stampin’ Dimentionals
- Add the sentiment.
- Add some shimmer with a Sponge Dauber dipped in Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. I added some to the Whisper White card front and onto the chests of the birds.
- Add Iridescent Sequin. TIP: add drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and let set before placing the sequin using the Take Your Pick tool. Super easy!
- I stamped the bird and leaf branch stamp from Free As A Bird on the back of the envelopes in Crumb Cake
The Bird Ballad DSP really did all the hard work on these cards. This DSP is only available while supplies last or till the 2nd June 2020. Get it now while you can you won’t regret it! I used another strip of this DSP on an Acetate Card Box to decorate it and added another one of the COVID-19 Giveback sentiments. The COVID-19 PDF download is only available till the 2nd June 2020 and Stampin’ Up!® is donating ALL of the proceeds to CODVID relief funds. I have gifted this box of cards to a friend to say thank you to them:
Next up on the blog hop is my friend Danielle in the Netherlands. Please hop on over to see what she is farewelling.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!