I have a bonus blog post for you today. I’m so exciting to be in a special blog hop with my demonstrator friend Angie McKenzie from the USA. Angie and I are teaming up to expand the creative inspiration or as Angie calls it INKspiration. Together we are calling it Global Creative INKspirations. This month we’ve decided to show case a new product from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. My card features a new stamp set called Leave A Little Sparkle and I made sure the card had sparkle.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Tips on creating this card:
- When water colouring an image heat emboss the stamped image so that there’s almost like a tiny “wall”. This helps stop the ink to run over to the next section.
- Embrace the sparkle with Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, as well as Glimmer Paper.
- Use Vellum paper to tone down a background and to let the focal point be more obvious – here I cut the Vellum with the Stitched Labels Dies.
- Off stamp some stars and swirls onto the sentiment label in the same ink colour as the sentiment. This gives you variety and visual texture
- Cut the Glimmer Paper 4 1/8″ by 5 3/8″ and secure to the back of the card front using Tear & Tape folded in half.
To decorate the envelope I stamped the same unicorn image on the back of the envelope in Balmy Blue. This ties it to the Blamy Blue light wash on the front of the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
September 2021 Host Code: V2PF4KWY
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Wonderful Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!