Welcome to my blog. The Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite Collection from the July to December 2021 Mini Catalogue really appealed to the cookie maker in me. Today I’m sharing a card that I made during Creativity Time live video. The layout inspiration for this card came from Joanne Stubbings card (which was based on a sketch challenge). I recommend you go check it out – click here.
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
How to make it:
Watch the recording of the live video to see how to make this card
You can join my next live video on Facebook will be on Wednesday 13th October at 1pm AEDT for Creativity Time. Make sure you like my Facebook Page so that you can get notifications on when I will be going live.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
October 2021 Host Code: SQAYF3YJ
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me, for order over $50 you’ll receive a FREE packet of Wonderful Snowflakes, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)