Welcome to my blog! Today you will be visiting different corners of the world for some Creative INKspiration with my friends Danielle in the Netherlands and Angie in USA. Together we blog hop as the Global Creative INKspiration. This month we are inspiring (or as we like to say INKspiring) with Christmas cards. I’m using my favourite bundle from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue – The Poinsettia Petals Bundle:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Larger Card Base: Garden Green (22.8 x 10.5 cm scored at 8 cm)
- Smaller Card Base: Garden Green (23.6 x 7.5 cm scored at 11.8 cm)
- DSP: Poinsettia Place DSP (14.3 x 10 cm & 7.5 x 10 cm)
- Insert: Whisper White (11.3 x 7 cm)
- To create the poinsettia, stamp the three sizes of the flower in Versamark on Petal Pink card stock and white heat emboss. Before die cutting use a wedge of Stamping Sponge to add some Rococo Rose ink to the middle of the flowers. Make sure you leave the tips so that the Petal Pink card stock shows.
- Die cut out the petals and assemble the Poinsettia with Mini Glue Dots.
- From Rococo Rose cardstock die cut three sprigs from the Poinsettia Dies.
- Mix some rubbing alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in a Stampin’ Spritzer and spritz the sprigs.
- Using the largest sentiment label from Painted Labels Dies die cut a label from Petal Pink card stock.
- Using the Stamping Sponge add some Rococo Rose ink to the edges and then stamp a sentiment in Rococo Rose ink.
- Assemble the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I have more information about a Joy Fold card on my blog with a video: click here.
For something different, I added the sentiment label to the inside of the card. I stamped some poinsettias in Rococo Rose ink on the envelope flap. I love to coordinate the envelope with the card:
Please now hop on over to Danielle’s blog for some more Christmas INKspiration.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!