Welcome to my blog! To day I’m sharing with you one of my favourite samples that I made for OnStage@Home. I was so honoured to be asked to present the stunning Sand & Sea Suite and had such a great time coming up with all of the samples to share with my fellow demonstrators. On this card I used my favourite sentiment from the suite, the stamp set is named from this sentiment:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
“Friends are like seashells … You collect them along the way” I love this so much. Over the last 14 years my husband and I have lived in many different locations around NSW and I love that I now have friends in these places. This is why I really love this sentiment, it really resonated with me.
- Card Base: Flirty Flamingo
- Card Front: Sand & Sea DSP (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Sentiment Label: So Saffron die cut with scalloped Layering Circles Dies and Whisper White die cut with Stitched Shapes Dies
- Card Insert: Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm)
- Add the card front DSP to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White stitched circle in So Saffron ink. Position it so that it is more bottom right of the circle (well I know circles can be turned but make it so that to the left and top of the sentiment there’s more white space).
- Trim a straight edge to the left of the sentiment.
- Adhere it to the So Saffron scalloped circle and then trim to match
- Add some of the woven ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack. TIP: Use Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere the ribbon. Add it to the card front and the position the ribbon. You can lift the ribbon if you need to change it’s position.
- Add the sentiment over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Line up the straight cut edge to the DSP.
- Stamp in Bermuda Bay the stand dollar, star fish and medium/smaller seashell on Coastal Cabana cardstock. Die cut them out and then add to the card front.
- Finish the card by adding some Opal Rounds
I complete the card I added a strip of the same DSP to the bottom of the card insert. On the envelope I stamped the sand dollar and star fish in Bermuda Bay ink.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!