Welcome to my blog. Today I’m sharing another card using the very beautiful products from the Sand & Sea Suite from Stampin’ Up!®. These products are now finally available to order to customers. I’m sure you will LOVE them.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm) embossed with the
- DSP: Sand & Sea DSP (10.5 x 5 cm)
- Sentiment Strip: Seaside Spray (7 x 2.5 cm)
- Add the embossed card front to the card base.
- Wrap around the DSP some Linen Thread and add to card base.
- Stamp some seashells on Whisper Whisper in Blushing Bride ink. You can fussy cut them or use the coordinating dies to cut out. Add them to the card using a combination of Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Seaside Spray ink and add the the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish add some Opal Rounds
To finish off the card, I stamped a seashell in Blushing Bride ink on the envelope flap as well as the bottom right corner inside the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!