Welcome to my blog! I’m once again participating in Demonstrator Training Program from Bruno & Kylie Bertucci. The Stampin’ Up!® year starts in October, so new year new training! I’ve always learnt so much in the training and am very happy to be taking part in it again. The theme for our training blog hop is “Customer Thank You Cards”. I love making special cards for my customers to show them that their support means so much me. Here is the card I created for customers who shopped with me in September 2020:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Poinsettia Place DSP (14.8 x 4 cm) and Shaded Spruce (14.8 x 4.3 cm)
- Sentiment: Whisper White die cut using largest long Stitched Rectangles Die
- Stamp one each of the three poinsettia sizes in Poppy Parade using Poppy Parade ink. Die cut using the coordinating dies.
- Layer the poinsettias and then using a Mini Glue Dot add a Beaded Pearl to the top.
- Stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade onto the sentiment die cut to the right.
- Adhere the poinsettia flower to the sentiment die cut on the left.
- Adhere the DSP to the card front and then add the poinsettia with sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
As I like to do I stamped inside the card and on the envelope:
I give my customers a gift each month too and lately I’ve been decorating it to match the card. September’s gift was a packet of Elegant Faceted Gems:
Now please hop along to the other blogs from demonstrators who are participating in the training along side of me. You’ll get some wonderful inspiration for your own crafting:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
May 2021 Host Code: EWTJMXJ3
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Genial Gems, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!