Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog!!!
I’m Tatiana and I’m a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator in Australia. Today I’m blog hopping with other demonstrators who are also taking part in Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Program. This is my third year participating in the training and I’ve learnt so much. Too much to even write about. However, that isn’t the best part of the training. The best part is the friendships I’ve made. Stampin’ Up!® is an amazing community and the friendships are just one example of this. With that today’s card to all the friends I’ve made from being a part of the program:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Stamp the big hibiscus flower in Melon Mambo ink on Melon Mambo card stock. Colour the centre of the flower using the Watercolour Pencils (I used Whisper White and then some Pumpkin Pie on top of the stamen to make it stand out more). Die cut with coordinating die
- Stamp two leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink on Pear Pizzazz card stock. Die cut out.
- On the card front place on the of Basic Pattern Decorative Masks and then I used a make up blending brush to add some Pear Pizzazz ink in a circular motion making it lighter as I went out. If you don’t have a blending brush you can use a wedge of Stamping Sponge but it won’t be as smooth. This was inspired by a card I saw by Lori Craig.
- Sentiment was stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink and then fussy cut out. Adhered to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimenstionals.
To finish the card I added the same stencilling to the inside of the card and on the envelope flap. No card is complete with out decorating the the inside and the envelope – because we can.
For more creative inspiration hop on over to see what other’s in the training group are sharing with you:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!