Hello everybody! ‘
Welcome to my blog! It’s so lovely to be blog hopping again with my lovely friends Danielle from Netherlands and Angie from the USA. Together we hope to INKspire you. This month we are looking at new products from the upcoming 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalogue. This catalogue goes live in just a few days, on the 4th May 2021. I’m so excited. As demonstrators we were able to place a pre-order this month and get some of the lovely products early. I love this perk of being a demonstrator. For my INKspiration I decided to use the super cute Party Puffins stamp set with one of the new In Colors (Pale Papaya) and new Host exclusive DSP – Party Patterns:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Pale Papya
- Card Front: Party Patterns DSP (10 x 14.3cm) & White Vellum (10 x 14.3cm)
- Circles: Layering Circle Dies – scalloped in Poppy Parade & plain circle Basic White
- Stamp the puffin, cake and sentiment in Memento ink onto Basic White card stock.
- Colour in with Stampin’ Blends:
- Puffin: I used Poppy Parade on the tip of the beak and Smoky Slate for the next part. The legs are in Pumpkin Pie The party hat I coloured in Light Pool Party, and the pom-pom & dots in Dark Pool Party.
- Cake: Icing in Dark Pool Party, cake in Light Pool Party. Candles are in Poppy Parade and the flames are Pumpkin Pie
- Fussy cut out the puffin, cake and sentiment.
- Onto the card base add the DSP and then layer on the White Vellum. I do this when the DSP is bright and takes awayfrom the focus of the card.
- Layer the two circle pieces and cut a straight edge. Line this up to the left hand side of the card and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the puffin, cake and sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Now hop on over to the Netherlands to see what products Danielle has decided to share with you.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!