Welcome to my blog. Tonight I’m blog hopping with the Around the World on Wednesday team. This month we are CASEing each other. I was assigned to CASE the gorgeous Leonie who I’m very fortunate to call friend. It was so hard to choose one project of Leonie’s to CASE, all of her work is so beautiful. I finally decided on this one:
You can see all the details about this project from Leonie by clicking here. And now to show you what I created:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
As part of this blog hop we were told to get to know the demonstrator we are CASEing. I am fortunate that I already know Leonie but I found out from her what she would have done different in her card and what her favourite 2022-2024 In Color is. Leonie shared with me that she can’t pick between Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky. I wanted to keep a floral theme to my project and decided that Sweet Sorbet would be perfect for this.
- Card Base: Basic White Thick cardstock
- Card Front: Basic White cardstock (10 x 14.35 cm) embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Tag: Basic White cardstock die cut using the Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Place the tag into the Stamparatus and mount the large floral image from Shaded Summer stamp set. Using the Sweet Sorbet, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Markers colour in the stamp. Stamp onto the tag.
- Die cut the leaves trio and leaves trio outline from Summer Shadow Dies from Sweet Sorbet Glimmer Paper, and layout them.
- White heat emboss the sentiment on Basic Black cardstock and fussy cut out.
- Assemble the card as show in the picture and add some Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels to finish.
I finished off the card by stamping the same floral image inside and on the envelope. It’s so much fun to colour in the stamp!
Blog Hop List:
Jan Clothier – NZ
Tatiana Tobin – AU <— you are here
Leonie Stuart – AU
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cazz Boylan – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Mikaela Titheridge – UK
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Wendy Lee – US
Chris Smith – US
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.