Hello everybody and welcome to my blog!
You are currently visiting Tatiana in Australia! I’m so thrilled to have you visit me in my neck of the world wide web. Good thing it is online as these days visiting is a tad hard thanks to covid19. Let’s not dwell on that! I’m so excited to be blog hopping with the Around the World on Wednesday. This blog hop has been organised by my dear friend Angie McKenzie! What a great concept. This is our first hop together and our theme is “All Things Crafty – My Must Haves”. The crafting supply that I love to use the most is my Stampin’ Blends. Here is my project to share (and to insipire) with you all:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Strips of Pretty Peacock and Sparkle Glimmer Paper adhered to a sheet of Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm) on an angle. Then trimmed to be 9.5cm wide and cut off on a diagonal. Mount on a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock which is 9.9cm wide.
- Stamp a floral image from the Bloom & Grow stamp set in Memento Ink on Whisper White Thick card stock. Colour using Stampin’ Blends. I used Lovely Lipstick for the flowers, Pretty Peacock for the leaves and Seaside Spray for the berries/buds.
- Die cut out the floral image using the coordinating die from the Budding Blooms Dies. Adhere it to the angled edge of the card front.
- Stamp a sentiment in Lovely Lipstick directly onto the card base.
I just adore this stamp set and LOVE to colour it with the Stampin’ Blends. I’m going to be sad in June when Lovely Lipstick is no longer a current colour! Oh well I’m sure I’ll fall in love with one or more of the new In Colors.
To complete the project I stamped the same floral image on the bottom edge inside the card and on the envelope flap. I like to say no card is complete without decorating the inside and the envelope!
In this card I used strips of Pretty Peacock that I had sitting on my shelf. I have trouble throwing out strips of card stock because I feel that it’s such a waste! I was inspired by a video of Jennifer McGuire to give my strips of card stock new life! I really love how this card has turned out. And the best thing was I was able to make two cards with the scraps background:
How fun is that! Getting two cards for basically the effort of one!
Do you have any crafty must haves? It doesn’t have to be a product it could be a technique or a go to layout! Check out some other crafty must haves from the others in the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop crew. Next up is the talented Rochelle!
Don’t forget to check out all of the blog posts to see their crafty must haves:
Angela Meiritz-Reid – NZ
Tatiana Tobin – AU <— You are here!
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Satomi Wellard – JA
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Manuela Geiswinkler – AT
Ximena Morales – DE
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Mikaela Titheridge – UK
Tina Zinck – CA
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Mary Deatherage – US
Shel Anderson – CA
Chris Smith – US
Anne Marie Hile – US
Brenda Nelson – CA
Tricia Butts – US
Elaine de Montmorency – CA
Sharon Burkert – US
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.