Welcome to my blog! Today I’m sharing my second Artisan Showcase projects. For this month I was asked to create with the really stunning Sale-A-Bration stamp set A Touch Of Ink. I loved this set as soon as I saw it in the brochure back in November and was so excited to create with it. We were asked to pair it with the beautiful Fine Art Floral DSP, Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate, and Gilded Leafing.
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Best Wishes Card Details:
- Card Base: Pool Party
- Card Front: Fine Art Floral DSP (10.5 x 14.8 cm) & Folden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (9.5 x 13.8 cm)
- Sentiment Label: Fine Art Floral DSP using Tasteful Labels Dies
- Adhere the card front DSP to the card base and then the Garden Designer Specialty Acetate. I flipped the acetate to show the silver side. Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the acetate. This hardly shows through but I still added it where it will be hidden by other elements of the card.
- On to Whisper White cardstock tamp the flower outline from A Touch Of Ink stamp set in Rococo Rose. Use the coordinating fill stamp to stamp the colour in using stamped off Blushing Bride Ink.
- Stamp the leaves outline in Pear Pizzazz and fill with Soft Sea Foam onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Fussy cut the leaves and flowers. Arrange and adhere onto the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the sentiment label using Pretty Peacock ink. By cutting your sentiment label from DSP it adds more coordination and interest to your project. Add to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish by adding some of the Artistry Blooms Sequins.
For the envelope and the inside of the card I stamped the flowers (outline in Rococo Rose and fill in stamped off Blushing Bride). I feel this really finishes off the project.
Thinking Of You Card Details:
- Card Base: Pool Party
- Card Front: Pool Party (10 x 14.3 cm) and Fine Art Floral DSP (9.7 x 14 cm)
- Sentiment Label: Pool Party
- Take the DSP and stamp using Versamark Ink the filler image of the flowers. Add Heat & Stick Powder and Heat Emboss. Attach some Gilded Leafing to this and brush off excess using a Sponge Dauber. Repeat two more times.
- Now Heat Emboss the outline of the flowers over the Gilded Leaving using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- On a piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock stamp the outline of the humming bird using Jet Black Stazon Ink. Remember to use the Stazon Cleaner on y our stamp after.
- Using the Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay Waterolor Pencils to colour the humming bird and then using a Water Painter to blend the colours. Fussy cut out with Paper Snips.
- Onto the sentiment label White Heat Emboss the sentiment. To help it stand out more using a Blending Brush with some Pool Party ink over the middle.
- Finish with some Artistry Blooms Sequins.
I wanted to do something different for the inside of this card. I added the same floral image with the Gilded Leafing and White Heat Embossing combination and then a strip of DSP. On the envelope I stamped the same flower in Pool Party
You can get the A Touch Of Ink stamp set for FREE when you spend $180 in my online store. Click here to shop now.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!