Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog!
This week I’m looking at project’s I’ve created with the Birthday Goodness stamp set from Stampin’ Up!®. This stamp set makes my mouth water with the images of macarons and donuts. The sentiments make it a perfect set for birthday cards. That’s what I’m sharing with you today:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
Details of this card:
- Card Base: Mint Macaron.
- Card Front: Mint Macaron (100 x 143mm) with a Stitched Nested Label Die cut out from the centre (53mm wide).
- Stamp the macaron tower from the Birthday Goodness stamp set in Memento Ink on Shimmery White card stock. Colour with your favourite medium. I used Stampin’ Blends in Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Crumb Cake. Flowers in So Saffron, and the cake stand in Ivory layered and the Color Lifter.
- Fussy cut the image. I cut right on the line to get this clean look.
- On the card front stamp the same macaron tower image in Versamark. You can also use Mint Macaron stamped off but I preferred the look of the Versamark.
- Adhere the card front to the card base and then stamp the sentiment “Make a wish” inside the stitched nested label die area in Mint Macaron.
- Before adhering the macaron tower to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, add a strip of Tear & Tape adhesive to where it will go and add the Silver Metallic Thread.
- Add some sequin to finish off the card. TIP: add dots of Liquid Multipurpose Glue to the card and let it dry a bit before adding the sequins to the card using the Take Your Pick Tool.
I couldn’t help but use Mint Macaron to colour these gorgeous macarons. To finish it all off I used the stamp stamp and stamped on the envelope and inside the card in Mint Macaron ink.
Can you tell I love using Stampin’ Blends? What is your favourite colour method? I will have a live video series on colouring starting on Monday 14th October 2019 at 8pm on my Facebook Page. Click here to see my page and to like it. You can join me live and see what all the colouring options Stampin’ Up!® has to offer over a 10 week period. I’m calling it Let’s Talk About Colouring, I would love you to join me live!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!