Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Tatiana and I’m in Port Macquarie, NSW Australia. Today I’m blog hopping with the Global Creative INKspirations. We hop every month with the goal of inspiring you to create something. The theme for this month is Sale-A-Bration. My absolute favourite item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue is the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set. It is so stinking CUTE! Here is the card I made to share today:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Balmy Blue (8.5 x 12.8 cm) and Whisper White (8.1 x 12.4 cm)
- Stamp and colour the ladybug image onto Whisper White card stock. I stamped in Memento Ink and coloured using Stampin’ Blends (colours listed in supplies below). Die cut out using the coordinating die.
- Using the Cherry Blossoms Dies, die cut the branch in Soft Suede and then the flowers from Balmy Blue and Crushed Curry card stock. I did both sizes of flowers. You will only use the centres from the Crushed Curry card stock.
- Using a Sponge Dauber lightly apply some Whisper White Craft ink to the edges of the Balmy Blue flowers.
- When assembling the card, adhere the Whisper White card stock to the Balmy Blue and then adhere this to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
No card is complete with a coordinating envelope and stamping on the inside. This time I kept it simply by stamping the same ladybug image. Isn’t the ladybug so CUTE!!!
You can get the Little Ladybug stamp set for free! Contact me today to find out more!
Now hop on over to Danielle’s blog in the Netherlands for some more inspiration.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
October 2021 Host Code: SQAYF3YJ
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me, for order over $50 you’ll receive a FREE packet of Wonderful Snowflakes, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)