Welcome to my blog and to another blog hop with the Global Creative INKspiration team. This month we are looking at products from the 2020 January – June Mini Catalogue and with a focus on friendship. The card I’m sharing today may not jump out immediately as a friendship one but there are two reasons why it is. Firstly I love to thank my friends for being part of my life. Secondly I made this card with my friend and team member Amanda.
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: Highland Heather
- Card Front: Shimmery White (10 x 14.8cm)
- Card Insert: Shimmery White (10 x 14.8cm)
- Paint the watercolour paper poppies from the Peaceful Poppies Elements. I used Mint Macaron, Seaside Spray, and Highland Heather. Let Dry.
- On the card front and using the a label die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies do a partial die cut. I did this twice to create the label die to be a part of the front. (Thanks Amanda for the idea)
- I used my Stamparatus to line up the sentiment into the partial die cut label and then used Stampin’ Write Markers in Seaside Spray and Highland Heather to colour the stamp and stamp. I did this twice as I wanted it to be a tad darker.
- Adhere the card front to the card base, without adding any adhesive to the die cut area.
- Slip behind some of the painted elements from the Peaceful Poppies Elements. I also added some vellum leaves too.
- Inside the card I added some more of the water coloured elements.
I really love the blue poppies, its something different from the more common red ones (google it there are blue poppies). Now hop on over to my friend in Netherlands Danielle for some more Global Creative Inkspirations!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.