Welcome to my blog. My name is Tatiana and I’m base in Australia. Today I’m blog hopping with the Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Program team. We are all learning so much from our amazing speakers and from each other. I love how we can inspire each other too. Inspiration is a beautiful thing. Today’s hop is all about inspiring you to get creative with Stampin’ Up!® products. I used the GORGEOUS Wreath Builder Dies for my project:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front: Whisper White (10 x 14.3 cm)
- To create the wreath I took the die and placed it on to a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor paper and with a pencil roughly drew an outline of the die.
- I then water coloured in the die area using Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzaz, and Shaded Spruce. I heat set each layer of colour using my Heat Tool.
- I did the same process with the flowers using Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody.
- To assemble the card, I die cut the other wreath from Vellum and adhered it to the card front using Mini Glue Dots. I had it coming off the edge slightly. Add green wreath on top. Trim off the off hanging parts using Paper Snips. TIP: turn the card stock to the back when trimming, you then can clearly see the edge.
- Add the flowers and a bow.
- To create the triple bow, take three lengths of the Linen Thread and then tie together as a bow as if you had one length. Add to card using a Mini Glue dot.
- I finished the card with a sentiment stamped in Melon Mambo from the coordinating stamp set Arrange A Wreath.
You can watch this short video to see how I created the card:
I like to say that no card is complete without decorating the inside and the envelope:
For the inside of the card I added the snipped off wreath from the card front (I didn’t want to throw it out). For the envelope I used the die to emboss on the envelope flap. We had embossing mats a few years back and I still have mine. I’m excited that with the new Stampin’ Emboss and Die Machine that you can purchase an embossing mat.
Please now hop on over and check out all the beautiful inspirations from my fellow demonstrators:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
April 2021 Host Code: CZUWHKVT
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Square Vellum Doilies, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!