Welcome to my blog! You are visiting Australian demonstrator Tatiana Tobin. This is my fourth year as part of Kylie’s training and I’ve learnt so much. My favourite aspect of being a demonstrator is rewarding my customers who shop with me. Every month I create a new card to send to my customers as a small thank you for supporting me. I really do get excited when I get an email saying I’ve received a new order. For customers who shopped with me in November 2020 I sent the following card:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
The layout for this card was inspired from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue on page 81. I changed the stamp set and colours and really love the result.
- Card Base: Grray Granite
- Card Front: Whisper White (4-1/6″ x 2-3/4″ and Stitched Rectangle die cut slightly smaller)
- Sentiment: Balmy Blue (1-1/2″ x 2″)
- DSP: chevron pattern from Peony Garden DSP (3-3/4″ x 1/2″ cut two)
- Stamp the dandelions from Dandelion Wishes stamp set in Balmy Blue on the stitched rectangle die cut piece. Adhere this to the other Whisper White piece.
- Behind the Whisper White panel, to the top and the bottom, adhere a piece of the DSP.
- Adhere this to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the sentiment:
- Stamp the “thank you” from the Massive Thanks stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Snip the bottom to create the banner.
- On the back add some Stampin’ Seal+ and adhere some of the Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Silver bakers twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. TIP: It looks like a bow but I didn’t tie a bow, but placed it to look like it is.
- Adhere this to the Whisper White panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I feel that no card is complete unless you decorate the envelope and the inside. For this project I stamped the dandelion in Balmy Blue.
For customers who spend over $50 in one order I give them a small thank you gift. Every month this changes. In November is was a pack of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I like to decorate the pack to coordinate with the card.
Please hop on over to see what beautiful cards other demonstrators have made for their customers:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
June 2021 Host Code: X947KAUS
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Paper Lattice, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!