Hello everybody and welcome to my blog!
I’m Tatiana and I’m based in Port Macquarie NSW Australia. You may have arrived to my blog from Angela or you’ve found me another way. Either way I’m so happy to have you here. I’m blog hopping with a lovely group of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators all around the world. We are the Around the World on Wednesday team and this month we are looking at All Things Crafty with an emphasis on Inspiration from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.
I’m still waiting for my big order of new wonderful goodies to arrive but I did get some in pre-order last month. One of the stand out products for me in this new catalogue was the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. It is GORGEOUS. I had an idea which I was itching to try using this laser-cut paper. The laser cutting means its really delicate and so special. I combined it with one of my favourite sets from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue the Bloom & Grow stamp set:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
The Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is really beautiful and has so many different piece to use on a variety of projects. There are 19 individual pieces and best part is that you get THREE of each!
For my project I took the hexagon shaped piece and cut in half and placed it behind a Stitched Nested Label die cut piece
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- I blended some Mango Melody ink from the centre out onto the card base. I’ll admit I used one of those make up brushes for the blending (first time and WOW, I love it). You can also use a wedge of Stamping Sponge. This blending give a glow apperance.
- Card Front: Piece of Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and Whisper White die cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
- Sentiment: Heat embossed in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder on the label die piece
- Gold heat emboss the flowers of your choice from the Bloom & Grow stamp set on Fluid 100 Watercolour paper.
- Watercolour the flowers. I used Mango Melody and Melon Mambo on the centre flower. Melon Mambo only on the two other flowers. Leaves are in Bermuda Bay and the little buds are Gorgeous Grape. Die cut out with coordinating die!
- The heat embossing creates almost like a wall for the water colouring not to spread into the next section.
- TIP: when assembling add the Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper piece (cut in half) and then place the Stitched Nested Label die on top. Add more dimensionals on the back in the middle of the Stitched Nested Label die and use Multi Purpose Liquid Glue on the back of the laser cut piece and adhere to the card front.
I water coloured two sets of flowers and couldn’t let it go to waste. I added the second set to the inside of the card. Finished it all off by stamping the same flowers in Basic Grey on the envelope flap!
Next up in the blog hop is the talented Rochelle. Click through to see what inspires Rochelle in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.
Full Blog Hop List
Angela Meiritz-Reid – NZ
Tatiana Tobin – AU <—- You are here!
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cazz Boylan – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Satomi Wellard – JA
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Manuela Geiswinkler – AT
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Mikaela Titheridge – UK
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Mary Deatherage – US
Shel Anderson – CA
Chris Smith – US
Anne Marie Hile – US
Brenda Nelson – CA
Cindy Schuster, Special Guest – US
Tricia Butts – US
Elaine de Montmorency – CA
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – US
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Codde: 2NNHDDF6
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!)
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.