Hello everybody and welcome to my blog!
You are visiting Tatiana in Australia on this 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop. Though I do like to point out that for me it is already Friday LOL. I do enjoy all the inspiration we can get when we participate in a blog hop or hop around and look through a hop. I do encourage you all to hop around and be inspired. This month our theme is “Ornate Colours” which had a few options. I decided to “Share A Smile” with this floral hello card inspired by a card I received from my friend Chloe for my birthday in January.
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick
- Card Front:
- Whisper White (7 x 14.8 cm) embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder
- Peaceful Poppies DSP (4 x 14.8 cm)
- Silver Glimmer Paper (1 x 14.8 cm)
- Sentiment Label: Whisper White die cut using Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I stamped the “hello” from Bloom & Grow stamp set in Flirty Flamingo.
- Stamp the floral bunch from the Bloom & Grow stamp set in Versamark on Shimmery White card stock. Heat Emboss it in Silver.
- Using ink refills (Flirty Flamingo and Rich Razzleberry) and a Aqua Painter colour the flowers. I used colours that came from the DSP. TIP: If you don’t have ink refills you can press your ink pad onto a clear block to get some ink. Die cut out with coordinating die from the Budding Blooms Dies.
- To assemble, adhere the strip of DSP to your card base so that it is to one side with a think even boarder around that side and the top and bottom. Add a strip of Tear & Tape to a long edge of the Whisper White card front. Use this to adhere the Silver Glimmer Paper. Then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of this.
- Add the flowers to the sentiment label and then adhere to the card. Some of it comes off the edge and you’ll need to add Stampin’ Dimensionals behind there.
Isn’t this just a cute layout! Thank you Chloe for the inspiration.
As I like to say, no card is complete without the inside and the envelope decorated. This time I decided to stamp the same flower cluster on both using Flirty Flamingo. I had them cut off by the bottom edge inside the card just to give more room to write in the card:
It’s been a bit of a habit lately to make two cards at once with variations. I did the same with this one but flipped the side where the DSP is on:
Please now hop on over to my dear friend Angie to have some more crafty inspiration.
Here’s the full blog hop list:
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Code: W2AQKFPE
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!). Click here to shop now using the current Host Code.
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.