Welcome to my blog. My name is Tatiana and I’m Blog Hopping with the 3rd Thursday Blog Hop Group today. I have to laugh because for me, being in Australia, it’s already Friday. LOL. This month we are sharing last minute Christmas projects. For me what I need still for Christmas is gift tags and I created these cute tags using scraps of DSP. A bit of a win win.
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
These are super easy and quick to make and you can use up scraps of DSP. How awesome is that!
- Whisper White 2″ wide and 10.5cm tall – two of these
- Piece of DSP – I used one that is 2″ x 3″
- Told together the two Whisper White pieces and punch the top using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
- Then take one of the two Whisper White pieces and punch the Pine Tree out.
- Adhere the DSP between the two Whisper White pieces.
- Add some Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Stripe Ribbon. TIP: trim the ribbon on an angle opposite to how the diagonal stripes are going to prevent fraying.
Next up on the blog hop is Susan Legits. Please visit Susan’s blog for some more last minute Christmas inspiration.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
October 2021 Host Code: SQAYF3YJ
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me, for order over $50 you’ll receive a FREE packet of Wonderful Snowflakes, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)