Welcome to my blog! Today I’m blog hopping with the 3rd Thursday Blog Hop team and our theme is Last Minute Lucy. Christmas is really around the corner and I felt the rush two weeks ago when my kids were finishing up school for the year. For us here in Australia, Christmas is also the end of the school year and this means teacher’s gifts. This year I bought all the teachers some tea from a local store. Iced tea to be specific because the kids and I love it. It was a last minute rush to make these gifts look pretty:
[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me. ]
- Bag: 6″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag
- Backing: ‘Tis The Season DSP
- Toppers: Garden Green (largest Celebration Labels Die) and Whisper White (3rd largest Celebration Label Die) cardstock
- Insert a sheet of the ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP into the 6″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag.
- Die cut the topper using Celebration Labels Dies and score along the long centre to give a clean fold. Onto the white one stamp the sentiment.
- In my example I used three stamp sets for mine as these are both Teacher’s Gifts and Christmas Gifts. The “To An A+ Teacher” came from Harvest Hellos stamp set; the “Massive Thank You” from the Massive Thanks stamp set.
- On the back I stamped “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year” from Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
- Stamp poinsettia in Memento Ink and colour using Stampin’ Blends.
- Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to close the bag (fold over the top to meet the DSP) and to adhere the toppers.
Don’t forget to check out the other last minute projects from the 3rd Thursday Blog hop team. Next up is Susan, click here to visit her blog.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I really enjoy sharing with you my creations and I hope that you are inspired to spend some time being creative.
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
Friends Are Like Seashells Creative Cuts
Featuring the beautiful Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set from Stampin’ Up!®. It is a photopolymer set with 23 stamps, eight of which are sentiments.
In this class we will create three adorable cards. These cards are perfect to send to your friends to let them know you are thinking of them.
If you live in Australia you can purchase the products that were used by clicking the links below.
January 2021 Host Code: N3DJ9DFA
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over $50 before shipping get a handmade card from me, FREE packet of Opal Rounds, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program!)
Get the Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial Bundle for FREE
Place an order with me in the month of January 2021 and you will get the Mega Tutorial Bundle for Dany Garden FREE. RRP $35 AUD. Click here to shop now.
This tutorial bundle has 62 different tutorials from Demonstrators all around the world including me.
OR you can purchase the tutorial bundle here:
Learn more about the products I used. I have them listed below. Click on the product image to learn more and to purchase from my Online Store. Thank you for your support, I would love to be your demonstrator!