Welcome to my blog! Today I’m blog hopping with the 3rd Thursday Blog Hop team and our theme is Last Minute Lucy. Christmas is really around the corner and I felt the rush two weeks ago when my kids were finishing up school for the year. For us here in Australia, Christmas is also the end of the school year and this means teacher’s gifts. This year I bought all the teachers some tea from a local store. Iced tea to be specific because the kids and I love it. It was a last minute rush to make these gifts look pretty:
[All supplies used in this project are shown at the end of this post and are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. You can purchase them and create this project too! Thank you for your support of my stamping adventure]
- Bag: 6″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag
- Backing: ‘Tis The Season DSP
- Toppers: Garden Green (largest Celebration Labels Die) and Whisper White (3rd largest Celebration Label Die) cardstock
- Insert a sheet of the ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP into the 6″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag.
- Die cut the topper using Celebration Labels Dies and score along the long centre to give a clean fold. Onto the white one stamp the sentiment.
- In my example I used three stamp sets for mine as these are both Teacher’s Gifts and Christmas Gifts. The “To An A+ Teacher” came from Harvest Hellos stamp set; the “Massive Thank You” from the Massive Thanks stamp set.
- On the back I stamped “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year” from Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
- Stamp poinsettia in Memento Ink and colour using Stampin’ Blends.
- Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to close the bag (fold over the top to meet the DSP) and to adhere the toppers.
Don’t forget to check out the other last minute projects from the 3rd Thursday Blog hop team. Next up is Susan, click here to visit her blog.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Bye for now!
- Join Stampin’ Up!® to start getting your products at 20% discount: CLICK HERE
- Request a Catalogue to see what products you can purchase: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE
- Follow me on Facebook for regular updates and inspiration: CLICK HERE
- Go SHOPPING for clearance items and specials: CLICK HERE
If you live in Australia you can purchase Stampin’ Up!® products from my online store.
Current Host Code: W2AQKFPE
(Use the hostess code when ordering less than $250. All orders over get a handmade card from me. Orders over $50 will receive a FREE gift, and collect stickers part of my Customer Loyalty Program! Orders over $90 will also get a FREE tutorial bundle the following month!!). Click here to shop now using the current Host Code.
You can purchase the of the supplies I used in this project. Please click on the image below to purchase. Thank you for your support.